Meet the Owners!
Nikki and Trey are parents to two awesome kids: 15-year-old, Connor, and 13-year-old, Alyssa. Nikki is a former teacher, and Trey is a Children and Youth Minister at a local church. They discovered the We Rock the Spectrum Kid’s Gym in the summer of 2016 during a vacation out of state. As a family directly and indirectly touched by autism, the concept peaked their interest and tugged at their hearts.They wish that they had had a WRTS for their children when they were younger and now want to bring the We Rock way to their community. Nikki and Trey are eager to provide a space for ALL children of Harford County where they can feel safe and parents can breathe a sigh of relief. They want to create a sense of community for the families who have kids/teens/adults with special needs as well as be a central location for these families to find out about resources available. The gym will be a place of inclusion. It’s not just a place for kids with special needs, though. It’s a great place for all families to come and play and enjoy all the fun equipment available. Children of all ages and all abilities are welcome. Everyone can benefit from sensory input!
Our Gym Includes:
- Suspended equipment with swings – for balance and vestibular treatment
- Crash mats and crash pillows – for fun, motor planning, and strength
- Zip line – for stress release and joint and body relaxation
- Trampoline – for building leg and core strength
- Indoor play structure – for climbing and increasing playground skills
- Sensory-based toys – for improved auditory processing and fine motor skills
- Fine Motor and Arts and Crafts Area – for improved hand-eye coordination
Meet Our Staff
Nikki and Trey Wooton
Owners of We Rock the Spectrum - Forest Hill
We Use Only Green Products
We believe in keeping our precious ones healthy and safe. Our gym is cleaned daily at the end of the day with only green products.