We offer two levels of We Rock Care services: Respite & Break Time Care and One-to-One Attendant Care. Our Respite & Break Time Care is designed to provide a break for families with children with special needs. We understand how difficult it is to balance the needs of siblings, spouses, or yourself, so this service is designed with you in mind. Children without a special needs diagnosis may also use this service. For children who require constant care and who have behavioral or safety concerns, we’ve created a more intensive level of support with our One-to-One Attendant Care.
- General We Rock Care services are for an hourly rate of $15 per hour / $120 for 10hr. Additional costs may apply.
- Must be scheduled with at least 24-hour notice.
- Up to 4 kids with 1 adult.
- If the child needs 1:1 supervision, $25 per hour, per child.
- Children must be at least three years old and able to use the toilet with minimal to no assistance.
- A parent conversion form is required for both levels of service.
- We Rock the Spectrum is not a licensed daycare facility.